PREORDER｜Ferrix: Earth Girls Aren't Easy · Intergalactic Dating Agency (eBook)
Also available on these retailers, but my books are ALWAYS priced lower when you buy them directly from me! 😉
He's a fierce warrior prince that only she can tame.
Ferrix was sent on a mission to Earth to find a mate, but it's a duty that he's not exactly thrilled about. He never wanted another mate, not after the tragic events of the past. He's never been able to forgive himself, but the future of Erion is at stake. Ferrix will do anything to ensure the survival of his people.
She's his peace and his salvation.
Kat had everything in life pretty much figured out with a successful business and a boyfriend that she liked well enough, but fate had other plans. She's hiding a secret from everyone, even from her best friend Rae, Caprice, and the sexy, overbearing man meat who claims he is her fated mate.
But she isn't alone in having skeletons in the closet. Will his secrets get her killed, or will hers break his heart forever?
Ferrix is the second book in my Earth Girls Aren't Easy series, part of the multiauthor Intergalactic Dating Agency world. This standalone sci-fi romance features an ancient race of alien warriors, a heroine who learns what love truly is, and a rebel prince who would move the stars for his fated mate. If you enjoy strong women, devoted alien princes, destined in the stars love, laugh-out-loud moments, and a hard-earned happily ever after, this story is for you!
Note: Each book in this series can be read as a standalone, but for maximum enjoyment, it's recommended that the series be read in order.
Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble ~ iBooks ~ Kobo ~ GooglePlay ~ Scribd ~ Tolino ~ Vivlio
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY E-BOOK with Pre-Order GOODIES?
1. During checkout, there's a button to download once you pay. Shortly after completing your purchase, you will also get an email with the download.
2. Everything is in a . Zip file. They're pretty standard and easy to open.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY E-BOOK?
1. Shortly after completing your purchase, you will get an email with the subject “Hey there, your book has arrived.”
2. Open the email and click the link to download your copy.
3. The link will take you to BookFunnel, the book delivery platform. Once you are on the BookFunnel page, click “Get My Book.”
4. Select the type of device on which you would like to read the book and follow the step-by-step instructions for downloading to your specific device.
In case you run into any trouble during the download process, you can click on the 'NEED HELP?' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the download page. Or, if you'd prefer, you can send a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Either way, a real human will help you get your book onto your reader so you can start enjoying the story!