By A.C. James
TWO GRAND PRIZES– Two opportunities to name a character in Tess’ next “Rizzoli & Isles” thriller, coming in 2014. The named character’s role in the story is up to the discretion of the author.
Three runners-up “Rizzoli & Isles” prize packages including: – Signed copy of Tess’ most recent hardcover, LAST TO DIE
– “Rizzoli & Isles” baseball cap, tee shirt and surgical scrub top
– Handcuff earrings
Tess has pledged to match total funds raised up to $25,000 – let’s help her get there!Why Tess chose to donate to The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI):
– It’s ranked as one of the most influential scientific institutions in the world (Source: Thomson Reuters), and is one of the world’s largest independent nonprofit organizations for biomedical research.
– TSRI has produced a steady stream of medical breakthroughs leading to new therapies for a wide range of illnesses.
– TSRI’s 1200 scientists include three Nobel Laureates and 26 fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. The institute attracts scientists from around the world.
– For the third consecutive year, TSRI has been awarded a four-star (highest) rating from Charity Navigator for fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency.
– With research centers in both California and Florida, TSRI facilities are located in geographically creative hotspots, fueling collaboration and cross-pollination with other research institutions.