Ok, last night I put together a list of winners for my Sizzling, Hot, Memorial Day Giveaway and came to a realization. After threatening via Tweet to flog everyone who didn’t leave their email address—it dawned on me. I never asked for it! Below I’ve listed the prizes along with the names of winners and the pieces of information I’m missing in order to give you a prize. Please shoot me an email at authoracjames(at)gmail(dot)com if you’re one of the winners!
- Pick-A-Stick Sexy Truth of Dare winner is Ann Supreme. Please email me your mailing address so I may send your free gift.
- Twitch of Tail by R.E. Butler – Vanessa N., you own a Kindle and I have your email address. Expect an email today with your prize attached.
- The Wolf’s Mate 6: Logan & Jenna by R.E. Butler – Ashley who commented on 5/22, please shoot me an email so I can reply with your prize and let me know whether you have a Kindle or a Nook.
- Desert of the Damned by Kathy Kulig – Jennifer Phillips and Chamaine who owns a Kindle. Please send me an email and Jennifer, please let me know whether you have a Kindle or Nook.
- The Unintended (The Watcher Series, Book One) by Robin Woods – Christine Mathisen and Ashley B. Please email me and also let me know whether you own a Kindle or Nook.
- The Captive Series Bundle by Erica Stevens – The first three winners include Anonymous, Kristale Dooley, and Jessica Leonard. You can expect an email today with your prize attached. Lindsay R, Kim Schmitt, and Ibtc8503 who own a Kindle, please email me so I can send your prize. Mom2many, Jennifer C, and Anna Le please email me and also let me know whether you own a Kindle or Nook.
- Dhellia Has a Conscience by April M. Reign – Mzd11 please email me and let me know whether you own a Kindle or Nook. Liddie Hickman who owns a Kindle, please email me.
All prizes unclaimed by the end of this week will be distributed among the winners whose contact information I already have. I want thank all the authors who visited my blog this week and provided these fantastic e-books for my giveaway. And I want to give a big thank you to those that participated by sharing your favorite romance hero.